- 4 ounces fresh arugula
- 1 C rinsed canned white kidney beans
- 1/2 C shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz sliced prosciutto
- 2 C fresh basil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 C Olive oil
- 1/2 C pine nuts
- 1 French baguette
- To make the Pesto:
- In a food processor, blend garlic, basil, pine nuts, 1/4 c parmesan cheese until combined.
- Slowly add olive oil and purée until desired consistency
- To assemble salad:
- Place arugula in bowl and add dressing and toss using tongs.
- Add beans and toss.
- Transfer to plate and top with sliced prosciutto and remaining cheese.
- Grind black pepper to taste on top.
- Serve with sliced baguette