A satisfying, healthy dish for the grill with summer flavors combined with an Asian flair.
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 green onion chopped fine
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 12 oz salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10-12 cherry tomato
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- In a sauté pan, combine ginger, soy sauce, vegetable oil, garlic, fish sauce, chopped onion. Heat over medium for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch with a tbsp of water and mix until dissolved. Add mixture to sauté pan and stir over low heat until thick.
- Add sesame seeds and chopped cilantro. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Assemble kabobs onto metal skewers my alternating salmon and vegetables.
- Brush kabobs with sauce. Place on grill and cook over a medium-high heat until fish is cooked, (about 6-7 minutes) .
- While kabobs are cooking, continue brush on sauce until gone.
- Serve with a salad and side of rice for a complete meal.