An all-natural, great tasting banana treat that tastes frozen banana cream pie.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 1/2 chopped nuts (we used walnuts)
- In a mixing bowl, smash bananas with a fork until smooth and creamy
- Mix in sugar and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, milk, and vanilla and mix until well-combined.
- Pour banana mixture into molds and freeze. When you place in freezer, also place a metal pan in freezer to use later.
- Once frozen, remove popsicles from molds and lay on metal pan that has been placed in freezer.
- In a sauce pan place enough water to fill half way.
- Place a mixing bowl on top of pot so bowl rests on top of pot.
- Place broken up chocolate in bowl and melt chocolate over med-low heat.
- With pops on tray spoon chocolate over top half and sprinkle with nuts.
- Continue until all pops are covered.
- Place bake in freezer for 20 minutes
- Eat and enjoy!!!