Moist chocolate cake with a gooey peanut butter center. Is there anything better? This easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava cake is love on a plate.
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 oz peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz 70% dark chocolate
- 1/4 C dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz butter
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp salted peanuts
- 1/2 C fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt the white chocolate and whisk in the peanut butter. Add a pinch of salt. Wish until smooth.
- Grease 4, 4 oz ceramic custard cups and place on an oven safe baking sheet.
- Over a double boiler, melt dark chocolate, chocolate chips and butter, whisking until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar. Add eggs and egg yolks and mix well. Mix in flour until dissolved.
- Scoop chocolate mixture half way into custard cups and top with 1 tbsp of peanut butter mixture.
- Scoop more chocolate mixture over peanut butter until covered completely..
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute and remove from custard cup. Place on serving plate and top with chopped peanuts and fresh berries.
Keywords: chocolate, souffle, pudding, peanut butter, raspberry, dessert, brownie, cake