A healthy and flavorful side dish that will keep you wanting more.
- 8 oz carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 C peanuts
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 tbsp Tahini paste
- Chives for garnish
- Slice carrots on bias 1/4 inch thick .
- Boil carrots until fork tender over medium high heat about 7 minutes.
- Drain carrots and add to medium sauté pan with melted butter, sauté for 2 minutes
- Add brown sugar and cook until carrots have a slight brown to them. About 5 minutes
- Add curry powder and toss to coat carrots and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 quantity of peanuts which are finely chopped.
- Toss together and transfer to plate.
- Mix together tahini and yogurt and drizzle over carrots with remaining chopped peanuts.
- Garnish with chives and enjoy.