A healthy, whole grain way to start your day
- 3 C rolled oats
- 1 1/2 C raw almonds
- 1 C sunflower seeds
- 1 C shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/4 C organic brown sugar
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 C dried cranberries
- 3/4 C dried blueberries
- Preheat Oven to 300 degrees
- Coat 2 cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray
- Place oats in a bowl
- Add almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and cinnamon and mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients together until completely combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a think layer on the cookie sheets
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring every 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- Transfer to a large bowl and mix in the cranberries and blueberries.
- Once cool, store in an airtight container