- 1 package Barilla Ready Pasta Penne
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tbsp fresh parmesan cheese
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1/2 C peas
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat, oil and garlic in large sauté pan.
- Add peas and asparagus and heat over medium heat. Then add pasta.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil and sauté for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan and serve.
- Serves 2. Double recipe for family of 4.