A delectable chocolate treat free of refined sugar, gluten, and guilt!
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, liquified
- 1/4 cup gluten-free pretzels + 5-6 extra pretzels for topping
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix the cacao powder, coconut sugar and 3/4 teaspoon sea salt in mixing bowl.
- If coconut oil is solid, melt it over low heat until it liquefies.
- Add melted coconut oil to dry mixture.
- Crush pretzels into small pieces.
- Add 1/4 cup crushed pretzels to mixture and combine
- Using a candy mold, pour chocolate mixture into molds, filling to edge.
- Place mold in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once chocolates are set, pop out of mold, flat side down.
- Using a lighter, lightly melt the tops of chocolates so that remaining pretzel pieces will stick to chocolate.
- Gently place pretzel pieces on top of each chocolate.
- Sprinkle with extra sea salt.
- **NOTE: keep chocolates in freezer until ready to serve. Due to the nature of the ingredients, these chocolates will melt quickly at room temperature**