A great item that is great for breakfast, lunch with a salad or perfect as a brunch item to serve at a bridal or baby shower.
- *We used a 10x4 tart pan but a standard pie pan or round tart pan will also work.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 C potatoes, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 C chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp diced red pepper
- 1/2 C Asiago cheese, shredded finely
- 2 tsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Press pie crust into pan.
- Add vegetables and distribute evenly into pie pan.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk and all spices and pour over vegetables.
- Allow to sit for 3 minutes
- Spread asiago cheese over top of vegetables.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and slice and serve.