An Italian inspired dish that has a creative blend of texture and flavor.
- 8 oz fresh broccolini
- 2 small fresh eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 C sliced toasted almonds
- parmesan cheese
- In a large sauté pan bring 1/2 C water to boil. Add broccolini, cover and cook over medium for 3 minutes.
- Remove from water and allow to dry. Drain water from pan and return to stove top.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add broccolini along with garlic cloves and cracked pepper, Cook turning half way for 7-8 minutes over high heat.
- While this is cooking, using anther sauté pan, cook two eggs over medium heat until whites are firm.
- To serve, plate broccolini and top with eggs and toasted almonds.
- Shave fresh parmesan and fresh squeezed lemon juice over top.
- Salt to taste.