An all-American classic burger with a twist; we incorporate three meats to make this tender and juicy.
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 8 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Divide into 4 equal portions
- Patty burgers without smashing patties too much. Keep loosely packed.
- Brush burgers with melted butter.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees
- Place burgers over flames and grill 3 minutes.
- Turn burgers 1/2 way and grill an additional 3 minutes.
- Flip burgers over and grill 2 minutes
- Turn burgers half way and grill an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill and place in plate.
- Cover plate with foil and allow to sit 5 minutes
- Prepare buns with favorite condiments
- Add burgers and enjoy.