Layers of sweetness make these Overnight Oats Pear Parfaits a step above the rest. We soaked the oats in pear nectar for unforgetable flavor.
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1 C pear nectar
- 1 C vanilla yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 pear (diced in 1/4" pieces)
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 C granola
- 1/4 C toasted coconut
- The night before serving, combine pear nectar and oats in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- The next morning, place diced pears along with sugar and cinnamon in a small sauté pan and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes
- Remove from heat
To assemble parfaits:
- Place 1/4 of the oats mixture in the bottom of a serving dish and top with 1/4 c of the yogurt.
- Top with 1/4 of the pear mixture.
- In a medium bowl mix granola and coconut and top each parfait.
- Serve and enjoy
Keywords: Pear, oatmeal, oats, parfait, yogurt, breakfast, snack, nectar