All the tastes of a Reuben sandwich made into a tasty, yet simple dip that can be thrown together as quick as making the sandwich itself.
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 Cups sauerkraut (all liquid squeezed out)
- 1 pound corned beef
- 2 Cups Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 C thousand island dressing (adjust to your preference)
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- Cooking spray
- Place corned beef in food processor and pulse to you get a rough but small chop.
- In a medium sauce pan, place corned beef, drained sauerkraut, cream cheese, and Swiss cheese and combine, while warming over medium heat. Stir often.
- After all ingredients are combined, add thousand island dressing to taste (we like it so we use the entire cup; adjust to your taste)
- Transfer to dip bowl or warming pot and serve with bread:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Spray bread with cooking spray and cut into dippable portions.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12-16 minutes until crispy.