- 2 small heads cauliflower
- 1 medium onion, diced (yield about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 package Simply Organic Mild Taco Simmer Sauce
- 12 taco shells
- Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting away as much stem as possible.
- In three batches, break up florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles chunky couscous.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté onion until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cumin and cook for another 4 minutes until soft.
- Pour simmer sauce over veggies, stir and heat through.
- Serve in warm tortillas with desired toppings (tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, cabbage, avocado). Garnish with lime and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: entrée
- Cuisine: Mexican