- 2 6 oz salmon filets
- 2 tsp cracked blacked pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 C shelled edamame
- 2 c napa cabbage ( julienned )
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 C chopped mixed bell peppers
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat oven safe skillet over medium high heat with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add salmon filets skin side down and cook for 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- While fish is cooking, combine pepper, salt, sugar and liquid smoke in a small dish.
- Remove from stove. Divide mixture and spread evenly over salmon filets and place in oven for 8 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, prepare veggies by heating by adding 1 tbsp oil to large skillet and adding peppers and onions. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage and edamame and cook for 3 minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add sesame oil and sesame seeds and toss together.
- Place veggies on serving dish and top with salmon filets.
- Serve and enjoy
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Entrée
- Cuisine: Asian American