A spicy burger stuffed with creamy Costello Brie Blue Cheese which helps mellow the heat from the peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 3 Serrano peppers
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 8 oz Costello Brie Blue cheese
- To prepare burgers:
- Place peppers on grate of grill and cook pepper until all skin is black
- Remove from grill and run under cool water and remove charred skin from peppers
- Remove stems and seeds from peppers and dice into 1/8 in pieces.
- Place Ground beef in a mixing bowl and add chopped peppers, garlic powder and parsley and mix until combined.
- Divide Beef into 8 equal portions and patty out to 1/4 in thick patties
- On top of 4 of the patties add 2 oz of the Blue Brie Cheese.
- Top those burgers with the 4 remaining patties and press sides to seal all edges so cheese does not ooze out while grilling.
- Grill burgers on grill over a medium/high heat for about 6-8 minutes and turn burgers over for an additional 6-8 minutes. (Do not press down on burgers!)
- When burgers are cooked to desired temperature, remove from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before assembly.
- Place burger on pretzel bun and top with your favorite toppings.