A great Superman cooks replica of a hometown favorite
- 2 Slices Thick Slice Italian Bread
- 1 C French Fries
- 4 Ounces Sliced Gouda Cheese
- 4 Ounces Cream cheese
- 1 C shredded Red Cabbage
- 6 ounces sliced Pastrami
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- cooking spray
- To make the slaw:
- Mix vinegar, sugar,garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste and allow to set for at least 15 minutes
- To make the herbed cream cheese:
- Mix cream cheese,italian seasoning and onion powder until combined.
- Prepare sandwich by heating a skillet over medium heat
- Spray one side of two slices of bread with oil.
- Spread other side with cream cheese and place oiled side down in saute pan
- Top cream cheese with gouda, pastrami and allow cheese to melt and bread to brown.
- Once complete remove from pan and top with fries.
- Drain slaw and top fries and then place second slice of bread on top to complete sandwich.
- slice and enjoy.