A great alternative to a fall favorite made with fresh garden vegetables.
- 3 ears of sweet corn (we used white)
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 TBSP salt
- In large stock pot, bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add corn and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove corn from water and place on hot grill, turning often to brown the corn kernels
- Carefully cut corn off cob and place in bowl.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter and add edamame and diced red pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes over med-hi heat.
- Add corn and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add thyme and cumin and mix together.
- Salt and Pepper to taste and serve