Bring a taste of the tropics to your breakfast table with this healthy, vegan breakfast bowl! It's ready in minutes!
- 1 packet Bob's Red Mill Classic Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your favorite nut milk)
- 1/4 cup pineapple (chopped into pieces)
- 1/2 kiwi (sliced thin)
- 1 Tbsp pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 Tbsp toasted coconut
- honey (to taste)
- edible flowers (to garnish)
- Place oats in microwave safe bowl and add water. Stir.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1:30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Add nut milk (optional).
- Top with pineapple, kiwi, toasted coconut, pepitas.
- Drizzle with honey
- Garnish with edible flowers.
- Almond milk (nut milk) gives oatmeal a creamier taste, but is not necessary.
- Fresh coconut can be substituted with Store bought coconut to save time.
- Feel free to change it up by playing with proportions or adding different fruits.
Keywords: oatmeal, whole grain, oats, Bob's Red Mill, instant oatmeal, tropical, pineapple, coconut, on the go, fast, easy