A simple Valentines recipe that will bring you and your loved one even closer this holiday.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 C vanilla pudding
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 C fresh coconut
- 1 chocolate bar
- Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions. Using a heart cookie cutter, cut shapes in pastry and place on baking sheet.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spread coconut onto a baking sheet and place in oven along with puff pastry. Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Remove puff pastry from oven and allow to cool. Remove top half of pastry and set aside.
- Mix coconut and pudding together and fill the bottom half of the pastry.
- Top with chopped berries and shaved chocolate. Hinge top of heart on top and serve.