A beautiful combination of textures: creamy cheese, tart beets and peppery arugula is sure to please any palate. Simple but wonderful.
- 1/2 C ricotta cheese
- 3 C fresh arugula
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 ounces beets
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together ricotta, rosemary, pepper and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, combine arugula with oil and vinegar
- Divide ricotta mixture and spread evenly on two different plates.
- Divide arugula and place on top of cheese mix.
- Julienne beets and place on side of salad. Top with fresh shaved parmesan and chopped walnuts