Combining traditional barbeque flavor with a hit of spice, these Asian BBQ Chicken Skewers are a quick and easy family meal.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 C rice vinegar
- 1/4 C Gojuchang sauce
- 1/4 C lite soy sauce
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- Cut each chicken thighs into thirds and place them onto skewers.
- Heat grill and cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side over high heat.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients except for sesame seeds and whisk to combine.
- Once chicken has cooked on both sides, brush sauce evenly on chicken and grill another 3 minutes on each side while lowering grill to medium high heat or until done.
- Place on serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds.
Keywords: grilling, chicken, barbecue, bbq, skewers, thigh, grilled, Asian, spicy