- 1 pound baby broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cut slivered almonds
- 12-14 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Maille Walnut Dijon mustard (or a good Dijon of your choice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large sauté pan, place broccoli along with 1/2 cup of water and bring water to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, place oil in a sauce pan along with mustard and mix. Cook over low heat.
- Add juice from 1 lemon and 2 cloves of garlic (leave them whole)
- Slice tomatoes in half and add to the mustard mixture and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from pan and place on serving plate
- Toss almonds into mustard and tomato mixture and combine until all coated.
- Pour mixture over broccoli and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: American