- 4 6 oz Chairman’s Reserve® boneless pork chops
- 2 peaches, chopped into 1/4" pieces
- 3 C apple cider (divided)
- 1 C milk
- 3 oz bourbon
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- Prepare brine/marinade by combing 1 C milk and 1 C Apple cider in a shallow pan. Add pork chops and allow to marinade in fridge for 1 hour (up to overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan on stove on medium high heat.
- Remove chops from brine and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle with salt and place in hot skillet for 2 minutes on each side to sear the chops.
- Transfer to an oven safe pan (or if the pan you used to sear is oven safe, transfer chops to oven). Cook for 6 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare sauce while chops are cooking: place 2 C apple cider in sauce pan and heat until reduced by half ( about 5-6 minutes).
- Once reduced, add diced peaches, bourbon, brown sugar and cook 4-5 minutes until liquid coats back of the spoon.
- Add paprika and butter and remove from heat.
- Slice chops and top with the peaches and sauce.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: entrées
- Serving Size: 1 chop
- Calories: 663
- Sugar: 50 g
- Sodium: 1385.4 mg
- Fat: 21.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 50.7 g
- Protein: 51.7 g
- Cholesterol: 172.3 mg
Keywords: pork chops, boneless, pork loin, peach, bourbon, sauce, marinade, dinner, pork