Take snacking to a whole new level with these Savory Three Cheese Crackers! This recipe and cheese board primer elevates cheese and crackers.
#cheeseandcrackers #cheeseboard #howtomakeacheeseboard #homadecrackers #cheesecrackerrecipe
- 8 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C grated Romano cheese
- 4 ounces salted butter (extra cold)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 2-3 Tbsp ice water
- Using a food processor with a blade (chopper) attachment, pulse the cheeses, flour, and onion powder together 4 pulses.
- Cut butter into 1/4 inch pieces and add to mixture.
- Pulse until mix is crumbly.
- Slowly add water 1 tbsp at a time and pulse until mixture is "mealy".
- Transfer to a bowl and cover, then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove and dump mixture onto table and form ball with dough.
- Place ball of dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll out with rolling-pin to 1/8 thick.
- The thinner the dough the better.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 1" x 1/2" pieces.
- With a chop stick of skewer, poke 2 holes into each cracker.
- Continue until all crackers have been made.
- Transfer to baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in oven for 14-17 minutes until crackers are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
Keywords: cheese and crackers, cheese board, cheese crackers, cracker, charcuterie, board, cheese, holiday