A must-have appetizer with a nice blend of spicy, creamy and smoky flavors.
- 3 poblano peppers
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1/2 c sweet corn
- 1/4 C parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- Cut peppers in half and seed them and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together except the cheddar cheese.
- Stuff each pepper half equally.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place in a preheated 300 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and salt and pepper to taste