Fresh Pineapple Salsa is sure to be the hit of your next fiesta! This sweet and addictive dish can be served with chips or over chicken breast as an entrée.
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh red pepper
- 1 lime (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Slice pineapple into quarters, removing core and skin. Dice into 1/2" pieces. Place in mixing bowl.
- Chop fresh cilantro and red pepper. Add to pineapple.
- Mince garlic and add to pineapple mixture.
- Roll lime on cutting board to prepare for juicing.
- Slice lime in half. Squeeze juice into pineapple mixture.
- Add kosher salt.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to two days.
Keywords: salsa, pineapple, appetizer, party, fiesta, side dish, topping, chicken, pork, Mexican, cilantro, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free