A decadent chocolate treat that is too easy to make
- 1 1/2 bags good semi-sweet chocolate chips 15 oz bag
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Chopped nuts ( optional )
- In a bowl add the chocolate chips.
- Shake the can of condensed milk and add to the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes depending on microwave power.
- Remove and mix and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add chopped nuts (optional)
- Pour into a glass bread pan or a 9x9 pan.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
- Cut and serve
- Wait for guests ask for the recipe.