Chocolate waffles don't have to be a bad thing! These protein-packed, fiber rich, Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles will satisfy every craving.
For the Waffles:
- 3/4 C Bob's Red Mill Almond Protein Powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to1 Baking Flour
- 1 1/3 C Oatmilk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1/4 C plus 1 Tbsp stevia
- 1/2 C dark coco powder
- 1/3 C finely chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp almond extract
For the Raspberry Dipping Sauce:
- 2 C frozen raspberries
- 1 C fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp stevia
- Preheat waffle iron.
to make the Raspberry Dipping Sauce:
- In a small sauce pan, combine the frozen raspberries and 2 Tbsp stevia. Heat for 4-5 minutes over low heat.
- Add all but 6-8 fresh raspberries, reserve them for garnish, Cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
To make waffles:
- Combine eggs and oatmilk in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixing until combined. Do not over mix.
- Place mixture into center of waffle iron using a 1/4 C measuring cup.
- Cook in iron 4-5 minutes or until easily released from iron.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- Serve by pouring raspberry sauce over the top.
Keywords: chocolate, waffle, protein, protein powder, gluten free, brunch, raspberry,