- 2 Chairman’s Reserve® ribeye steaks
- 6 oz small mushrooms
For the Smoked Salt Rub:
- 2 tsp smoked salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coarse seasoned salt
For the Compound Maple Butter:
- 6 oz butter, softened
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- Start to make the rub for the steaks by mixing the sugar, seasoned salt, black pepper, 2 tsp smoked salt and 1 tsp smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- Season both sides of the steaks heavily, using all spices.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- To make compound butter mix softened butter with maple syrup, chopped parsley, 2 tsp smoked paprika and 1 tsp smoked salt.
- Place mushrooms in small oven safe sauté pan.
- Turn grill on and heat to 400° and place pan of mushrooms on grill. Cook ribeyes until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with mushrooms and top with a small scoop of the compound butter.
- LET IT REST: make sure to let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes after grilling before cutting. Resting allows the juices to settle, and ensures a juicy bite!
- SEASON & REFRIGERATE: season the meat with the rub, and allow the seasoning to "soak in" for 15 minutes before grilling. This gives the meat time to absorb the flavor.
- FREEZING MEAT: Ideally, you should grill steaks within a few days of purchase for optimum flavor. You can freeze ribeye steaks for up to 4 months in an airtight wrapper.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: grilling
- Serving Size: 1 steak
- Calories: 1071
- Sugar: 14.7 g
- Sodium: 7099.1 mg
- Fat: 95.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Protein: 38.2 g
- Cholesterol: 271.8 mg
Keywords: steak, ribeye, grilled, grilling, cookout, barbecue, bbq, meat, beef