Made with shaved Brussels sprouts and thinly sliced pork tenderloin, this autum harvest bowl is a healthy and easy weeknight meal.
Farm Promise® pork tenderloin
8 oz shaved Brussels sprouts
1/2 C dried cranberries
2 C spring mix
6 slices bacon
1 C diced sweet potatoes
1/2 C shredded carrots
1/2 C cooked farro
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 C cider vinegar
1 C vegetable oil (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drizzle 1/4 C oil over diced sweet potatoes and place in dish with tenderloin. Cover with foil and place in oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until pork has an internal temperature of 145°.
- Remove from oven and allow to set covered for 5 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing:
- Using a sauté pan, heat over medium heat and add bacon slices. Cook until crispy.
- Remove from pan and reserve 1/4 C bacon drippings and leave in pan.
- Add sugar and cook until dissolved. Add vinegar and remove from heat. Drizzle remaining oil into mixture while whisking to combine and add chopped bacon.
- To assemble:
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with carrots and spring mix and toss to combine. Divide into 4 large serving bowls and top with sweet potatoes and sliced pork tenderloin.
- Top with cranberries and drizzle dressing over bowl.