An elegant dish that perfectly complement a holiday charcuterie board
- 24 phyllo dough cups (pre-made at the grocer)
- 4 ounces smoked duck breast
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped and divided in half
- 24 sweet mini peppers (Petits Poivrons)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place phyllo cups into a muffin tin to hold shape while baking
- Dice duck breast and mozzarella cheese into 1/8 in pieces and combine in medium bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs,1/2 rosemary and milk and beat until combined.
- Divide duck mixture up evenly between all 24 phyllo cups and then top with egg mixture.
- Place in oven and bake until egg sets, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining rosemary and top with a pepper.