- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts, (drained)
- 1/4 tsp of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon green olives, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- Rough chop artichokes and place in mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Serve with fresh crackers or on your next cheese board.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian