A sweet and spicy sauce that uses authentic Korean flavors and is great on grilled pork, chicken or seafood.
- 2 8 oz French bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 C light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Gojuchang paste
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2-1 tsp crushed red pepper (heat to taste)
- 1/2 C fresh orange juice
- In a small sauce pan, combine all ingredients for sauce and heat over medium-low heat, stirring often until thickened like BBQ sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Grill Pork chops until they reach an internal temperature of 135° (cooking time will depend on thickness of chops).
- Spread sauce on chops and continue to cook, flipping often to prevent sauce from burning. Cook until chop reaches an internal temperature of 145°.
- Remove from grill and allow chops to rest 3 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with Idahoan Mashed Potatoes and steamed green beans.
Keywords: chop, pork chop, bbq sauce, korean, spicy,