- 3 cups AP flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1- 16 oz can of pumpkin (2 cups)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- pepita seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Grease well two 9" X 5" loaf pans.
- In large bowl, with fork, mix flour with next 7 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Turn batter into pans.
- Sprinkle top with Pepita Seeds (optional).
- Bake for 45 min to 1 hour (until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- Cool pans on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on racks.
- Slice and serve warm with a pat of butter.
- Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: baked goods
Keywords: pumpkin, spice, bread, fall, easy, pepita, clove, nutmeg, simple, sweet