For the Pulled Pork:
- 6 lb Chairman’s Reserve Pork Shoulder
- 6 Limes
- 3 large carrots
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Salt coarse
- 2 Tbsp Cracked black pepper
For the Peach Salsa:
- 1 C diced peaches ( we prefer a small dice)
- 2 jalapeños seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 C finely diced tomato
- 1 lime
- 1/4 Chopped cilantro
To prepare pork:
- Heat a large heavy bottom pan on the stove so it is very hot.
- Add vegetable oil. Allow to heat up for 1 minute.
- Coat Pork shoulder with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Place in hot pan and brown on all sides.
- Cut 6 limes in half and place on bottom of a 9"x 13" baking pan.
- Place browned pork shoulder on top of limes and add rough cut carrots along with half a bunch of cilantro.
- Cover pork shoulder with foil and place in 350° oven.
- Roast for 3 hours or until roast is fork tender.
- Remove from oven and shred pork using 2 forks.
- Serve on your favorite taco shells and top with Jalapeño Peach Salsa.
To make Peach Salsa:
- Combine diced peaches, juice of 1 lime, 1 Tbsp water along with diced jalapeños in a medium bowl and add crushed red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and drain half of liquid and add diced tomatoes along with chopped cilantro.
Serve over pulled pork on your favorite taco shells.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Tacos
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 3 tacos
- Calories: 522
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 2033.9 mg
- Fat: 21.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9 g
- Protein: 62.2 g
- Cholesterol: 190.4 mg
Keywords: pork, pulled pork, pork shoulder, tacos, taco, salsa, peach