- 2 lbs of potatoes (we like a combination of mini red potatoes, yellow potatoes, and purple potatoes)
- 1/2 C sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 small shallot chopped finely
- 1/4 C finely chopped chives
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/2 C white vinegar
- 2 tsp truffle zest
- If using large potatoes, cut them into small cubes (small potatoes do not need to be cut).
- Boil potatoes until fork tender
- Drain and add white vinegar, chopped garlic and shallots and mix.
- Allow to set until room temperature (about 10 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potato, potato salad, red, truffle, truffle zest, grilling, cookouts, barbecue, summer red potato