- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 3/4 C water, divided
- 1/2 C sugar
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 4 oz Vodka
- 8 oz club soda (or raspberry sparkling water)
- 1/4 C coarse salt
- To make rosemary infused simple syrup:
- In a small sauce pan combine 1/4 C water and 1/4 C sugar and heat over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and drop 1 rosemary sprig into solution for 2 minutes.
- Remove rosemary and refrigerate until cool.
- To make raspberry juice:
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1 pint fresh raspberries, 1/4 sugar and 1/2 C water and cook over low heat and stir to break down berries for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain mixture thru fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. (discard seeds)
- Refrigerate to cool mixture.
- To assemble drinks:
- In a shaker add vodka, 2 oz simple syrup, 4 ounces raspberry mixture, and 1 C ice.
- Shake until well combined and mixture is cold.
- Strain into 2 glasses with a rim mixed with sugar and salt.
- Add 4oz club soda to each drink and garnish with a sprig of rosemary
- Simple syrup and raspberry mixture can be stored in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Beverage