A beautiful looking side dish with a great blend of fall flavors
- 2 Qt fresh beets, peeled and cut into two inch pieces
- 1 C sherry vinegar
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 10 garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 C honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss over beets.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes
- Pour beets into an oven safe baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake beets for 30-40 minutes (or until fork tender), stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve room temperature or cool in covered container for up to a week.