- Fill 12 oz glass with crushed ice. Pour vodka into a glass. Then top with hard cider and cranberry juice.
- Place sugar on a small plate and rinse cranberries off. Roll them in the sugar to coat, then add them to drink along with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- If you don't have Apple Juice Vodka, you can use regular vodka and add more cranberry juice or a splash of apple juice instead.
- We really like the taste of hard cider in this recipe, but you can always substitute champagne, Prosecco, or sparkling wine for extra sparkle.
- No need for a cocktail shaker! Layering the ingredients tastes great!
- For a very Christmas cocktail look: roll both the cranberries and rosemary sprigs in sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: drinks and cocktails
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 390
- Sugar: 13.8 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cocktail, holiday, Christmas, sparkling, cranberry, vodka, drink, cider, rosé, hard cider, absolut juice apple