Toast to the season with a Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail! This holiday vodka drink is crafted with rosé hard cider and fresh cranberries.
- Fill 12 oz glass with crushed ice. Pour vodka into a glass. Then top with hard cider and cranberry juice.
- Place sugar on a small plate and rinse cranberries off. Roll them in the sugar to coat, then add them to drink along with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- If you don't have Apple Juice Vodka, you can use regular vodka and add more cranberry juice or a splash of apple juice instead.
- We really like the taste of hard cider in this recipe, but you can always substitute champagne, Prosecco, or sparkling wine for extra sparkle.
- No need for a cocktail shaker! Layering the ingredients tastes great!
- For a very Christmas cocktail look: roll both the cranberries and rosemary sprigs in sugar.
Keywords: cocktail, holiday, Christmas, sparkling, cranberry, vodka, drink, cider, rosé, hard cider, absolut juice apple