- 2 ounces fresh mango purée
- 1 1/2 ounce Cruzan mango rum
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 3 ounces unsweetened iced tea
- 2-3 leaves Fresh mint
- To make mango purée, simply peel a mango, cut into small pieces and place in food processor and blend. Add enough water a teaspoon at a time until you have a consistency of honey.
- In a cocktail shaker, add rum, agave nectar, lemon juice, mango purée,and fresh mint leaves ripped into pieces.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a 12 ounce glass filled with ice.
- Fill remaining with unsweetened iced tea.
- Garnish with slice of fresh mango
- You don't need the rum! This refreshing drink tastes great with or without alcohol.
- Don't like mango? Substitute peaches (or just lemonade).
- Honey, stevia, or sugar can be used in place of agave nectar. Add a bit at a time to get the right sweetness.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: Alcoholic drink
- Cuisine: Drink
Keywords: iced tea, sweet tea, hard iced tea, mango, rum, twisted tea