A light and refreshing drink perfect for any season (it tastes so good you can even omit the rum)
- 2 ounces fresh mango purée
- 1 1/2 ounce Cruzan mango rum
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 3 ounces unsweetened iced tea
- 2-3 leaves Fresh mint
- To make mango purée, simply peel a mang, cut into small pieces and place in food processor and blend. Add enough water a teaspoon at a time until you have a consistency of honey.
- In a mixing glass with lid, add Rum, agave nectar, lemon juice, mango purée,and fresh mint leaves ripped into pieces.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a 12 ounce glass filled with ice.
- Fill remaining with unsweetened iced tea.
- Garnish with slice of fresh mango