A great salad bursting with the flavors of fall
- 6 oz Fresh Spinach
- 3 hard cooked pickled eggs
- 8 strips bacon
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/4 C red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp green onions, diced
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1/4 C olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 C pecan halves
- Wash and de-stem the spinach.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Dice bacon and place in small sauce pan. Cook until crispy.
- Do not drain grease.
- Add syrup, green onions and vinegar and cook for 5 minutes over medium low heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Remove from heat and add oil slowly while whisking dressing.
- Chop 1/4 C pecans and add to dressing.
- Set dressing aside until you build the salad
- To assemble salad, add tomatoes and sliced hard cooked eggs to spinach and top with dressing.
- Toss salad and serve immediately.