This beautiful twist on a classic Gin and Tonic is a work of art in a glass! Made with Empress 1908 Gin, a Spring Fling will pretty up your cocktail game.
- 2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 3 oz Grapefruit Seltzer
- Lime wheel
- Fill a 10 oz glass with ice.
- Add pomegranate juice and then the grapefruit seltzer.
- Fill a shot glass with 2 oz Empress 1908 Gin and pour slowly on top of seltzer.
- Add lime wheel and enjoy.
- We have found that using fresh pomegranate juice is best. You only need a splash to get the perfect pink cocktail. Bottled pomegranate juice tends to look too dark.
- You can use substitute tonic water for the seltzer and add a splash of grapefruit juice, or omit the juice all together.
- You don't need a cocktail shaker! To get a drink that looks like the photos, you must layer the ingredients on top of each other.
Keywords: gin, gin and tonic, seltzer, juice, pomegranate, blue, indigo, mixology, cocktail, pink, lime, all natural, gluten free, Empress