Strawberry Mint Lemon Ice Pops are a delightful frozen confection blending sweet, tart, and a hint of awesome.
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C fresh lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 C chopped strawberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Mix water and sugar in small sauce pan and cook over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Purée the strawberries and strain to remove seeds.
- Add to mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Chop mint leaves and add to lemon mixture.
- Pour into molds and freeze overnight.
- Want to make these popsicles an adult treat? Add a shot or two of vodka or rum to the recipe before freezing.
Keywords: strawberry, popsicle, ice pops, mint, lemon, lemonade, homemade, summer, ice