Super easy and oh-so refreshing, this simple watermelon salad is summer on a plate. Topped with mint & feta cheese, it's sweet and salty.
- 4 Cups seeded watermelon, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 lemon
- 2 Cups cucumber, diced into 1/4" pieces
- 1/2 C feta cheese
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Combine melon and cucumbers in a mixing bowl. Toss gently
- Squeeze juice from one whole lemon over melon and cukes.
- Roll 6 mint leaves and chiffonade (cut into thin strips). Mix into salad.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on small plates and top with feta cheese.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Keywords: watermelon, mint, feta, cheese, sweet, summer, salad, dessert, cucumber