The most delicious, addicting artichoke dip has only 5 ingredients! Be sure to make a triple batch for your party & watch it disappear!
- 1 jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 3/4 C mayonnaise
- 3/4 C parmesan cheese, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic powder
1. In a medium bowl, chop artichokes using a fork until they are in 1/2" pieces.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and toss until combined.
3. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish so that mix is about 1 inch deep.
4. Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
5. Remove. Turn broiler on and broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove and serve with your favorite cracker or pita chips.
We suggest doubling or tripling this recipe for groups of 4 or more. You can never have too much!
Keywords: artichoke, heart, dip, tailgating, party