The most delicious, addicting artichoke dip recipe has only 5 ingredients! It's so easy to make and everyone loves it! Make a triple batch for your party & watch it disappear.
5 Ingredient Artichoke Dip is the star of the show for this party platter. This recipe was first shared with us by our dear friends at Indigo Jones Eats, and it has quickly become a staple at our holiday gatherings and tailgating events. It is a favorite amongst our family and friends, and it is always the first to disappear at our parties (we like it best with toasted pita chips).
- Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, 1 jar, drained
- Mayonnaise: ¾ cup
- Parmesan Cheese: ¾ cup, grated
- Lemon Juice: juice from 1 lemon
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
How to make Artichoke Dip:
- In a medium bowl, mash artichokes using a fork until they are in ½" pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients and toss until combined.
- Transfer to an oven safe baking dish so that mix is about 1 inch deep.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Remove. Turn broiler on and broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and serve with your favorite cracker or pita chips.
As with any good charcuterie board, we sliced up several kinds of cheeses, meats, and veggies. We also made a Red Pepper Hummus with delicious Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers, a flavorful dip with a perfect autumn hue. And two kinds of salty olives are a must! If you want to up the ante, you can stir up some of our favorite Dirty Lemon Basil Martinis and snack away on this truly flavorful Halloween feast.
What to serve with Artichoke Dip:
- toasted pita chips: brush some pita with olive oil and warm in the oven for 5 minutes
- crispy tortilla chips & Black Bean Hummus
- a crudité plate filled with crunch vegetables for dipping
- Dirty Lemon Basil Martinis
- 1 jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ¾ C mayonnaise
- ¾ C parmesan cheese, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic powder
1. In a medium bowl, chop artichokes using a fork until they are in ½" pieces.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and toss until combined.
3. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish so that mix is about 1 inch deep.
4. Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
5. Remove. Turn broiler on and broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove and serve with your favorite cracker or pita chips.
We suggest doubling or tripling this recipe for groups of 4 or more. You can never have too much!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Serving Size: ½ c
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Sodium: 165.2 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 5.4 mg
Keywords: artichoke, heart, dip, tailgating, party