Halloween is just not the same this year. Social distancing may have become a way of life, but that is not going to keep us from celebrating one of our favorite holidays. With the help of our friends at Mezzetta, we’ve crafted a stay at home style Spooky Halloween Platter that is certain to bring smiles to the faces of those we love.
5 Ingredient Artichoke Dip is the star of the show for this stay at home party platter. This recipe was first shared with us by our dear friends at Indigo Jones Eats, and it has quickly become a staple at our holiday gatherings and tailgating events. It is a favorite amongst our family and friends, and it is always the first to disappear at our parties (we like it best with toasted pita chips).
As with any good charcuterie board, we sliced up several kinds of cheeses, meats, and veggies. We also made a Red Pepper Hummus with delicious Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers, a flavorful dip with a perfect autumn hue. And two kinds of salty olives are a must! If you want to up the ante, you can stir up some of our favorite Dirty Lemon Basil Martinis and snack away on this truly flavorful Halloween feast.Print
The most delicious, addicting artichoke dip has only 5 ingredients! Be sure to make a triple batch for your party & watch it disappear!
- 1 jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ¾ C mayonnaise
- ¾ C parmesan cheese, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic powder
1. In a medium bowl, chop artichokes using a fork until they are in ½" pieces.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and toss until combined.
3. Transfer to an oven safe baking dish so that mix is about 1 inch deep.
4. Bake in oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
5. Remove. Turn broiler on and broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove and serve with your favorite cracker or pita chips.
We suggest doubling or tripling this recipe for groups of 4 or more. You can never have too much!
Keywords: artichoke, heart, dip, tailgating, party