Party planning is easy with this Crudité Plate! White Bean Caprese Hummus is what makes it special; its unique flavor makes it perfect for entertaining.
- 1 small can white beans, drained and rinsed (we used navy but any white bean will work)
- 1/2 c lite sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 c sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 c fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- extra olive oil for garnish
- Place beans and garlic in a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Allow to cool.
- Place in food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add sour cream, salt, crushed red pepper, lemon juice, tahini and pulse 4-5 times.
- Rough chop the basil and sun-dried tomatoes, reserve a tablespoon of each to use as a garnish after and then add to the food processor and pulse until smooth. Slowly add olive oil until well combined.
- Remove and place in serving bowl, garnish with remaining basil and tomatoes and drizzle olive oil on top.
Keywords: bean, beans, white, capers, hummus, dip, party, plate, platter, vegetable, veggie, entertaining,