A tangy blend of Lemon, Lime and sweet Ranier cherries with a little fizz.
- 3-4 Lemons (yield of 3/4 C juice )
- 2-3 Limes ( yield 1/3 C lime juice )
- 1 pint of Ranier Cherries
- 1/2 C Agave Nectar
- 12 oz can Lemon Spindrift seltzer (or sparkling water)
- 2 C water
- Pit all cherries. Place in bowl and smash them until all juice is released. Strain to remove skins (you need 1/2 C cherry juice).
- Pour all juices through a fine mesh strainer into a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add water, Spindrift (seltzer) and agave nectar.
- Mix and add enough ice to fill pitcher.
- As a bonus, this tastes great with 6 oz of lemonade and 2 oz tequila.