An adult beverage filled with fix and flavor and sweetness from fresh seasonal fruit
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 lime, cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into small pieces
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine
- 1 12 oz bottle wheat beer
- 1 C cranberry juice
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C water
- In a small sauce pan, add sugar and water and cook over medium heat until all sugar is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Transfer to container and allow to cool.
- In a large pitcher, pour wine and add fruit and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add sugar water mixture (simple syrup)
- Add beer and stir.
- Pour into serving glasses along with ice.
- Pour a little of the cranberry juice to each glass.
- Refrigerate un-used for up to 2 days.